Dear little Sophie, Aunt Kristen just loves you SOOOOO much! You can tell by how much she holds you and hogs you from everyone else. Sorry about that, but I just can't help it. You are so cute!! I love how you look at me like you are having deep baby thoughts (well, I suppose you are because you are a Dykhouse after all). You are a huge blessing to our family. I miss you already when I don't see you enough, and I am really excited to watch you grow!! You sure look cute in your ski bunny outfit. Oh, and don't worry. Aunt Kristen will have a lot more outfits for you in the future. ;) Love you tons my little Soph-a-loaf, Aunt Kristen
Keep the pictures coming. They're great! It's fun to see 'you folks' enjoying Sophie so much. It gets even better as time goes by. Hard to believe - but true !! :) G.
5 comments:
Dear little Sophie, Aunt Kristen just loves you SOOOOO much! You can tell by how much she holds you and hogs you from everyone else.
Sorry about that, but I just can't help it. You are so cute!! I love how you look at me like you are having deep baby thoughts (well, I suppose you are because you are a Dykhouse after all). You are a huge blessing to our family. I miss you already when I don't see you enough, and I am really excited to watch you grow!! You sure look cute in your ski bunny outfit. Oh, and don't worry. Aunt Kristen will have a lot more outfits for you in the future. ;)
Love you tons my little Soph-a-loaf, Aunt Kristen
Dear Sophie,
Uncle Dave loves you more than Aunt Kristen does. Enough said.
Uncle Dave has been hitting the bottle (if you know what I mean... ;)
Keep the pictures coming. They're great!
It's fun to see 'you folks' enjoying Sophie so much.
It gets even better as time goes by.
Hard to believe - but true !!
:)
G.
Sophie, I forgot to warn you that your aunt Kristen is a complusive liar. We'll talk more about that when you can talk.
Post a Comment